| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Berlin in September is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with rain occasionally. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 12 days.
- The heavens above Berlin are fair having on balance a moderate 5:48 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 13:37 long with an average length of 12:37.
- There are approximately 6:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Berlin September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Berlin, Germany
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Berlin:
- Rostock, Germany - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) NNW
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 256.5 kms (159.4 miles) WNW
- Hamburg, Germany - 255.9 kms (159 miles) WNW
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 99.3 kms (61.7 miles) N
- Hannover, Germany - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) W
- Potsdam, Germany - 18.3 kms (11.4 miles) WSW
- Magdeburg, Germany - 123.1 kms (76.5 miles) WSW
- Brocken, Germany - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) WSW
- Leipzig, Germany - 133.7 kms (83.1 miles) SSW
- Erfurt, Germany - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) SW
- Fichtelberg, Germany - 227.8 kms (141.5 miles) S