| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Berlin in July is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry with rain every now and then. Only 53mm (2.1in) of fluid is transfered across an average of 14 days.
- In July the heavens above Berlin are slightly sunny with on average a welcome 7:40 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 15:38 long and the longest day is 16:44 long with an average length of 16:16.
- There are approximately 8:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Berlin July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Berlin, Germany
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Berlin:
- Rostock, Germany - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) NNW
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 256.5 kms (159.4 miles) WNW
- Hamburg, Germany - 255.9 kms (159 miles) WNW
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 99.3 kms (61.7 miles) N
- Hannover, Germany - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) W
- Potsdam, Germany - 18.3 kms (11.4 miles) WSW
- Magdeburg, Germany - 123.1 kms (76.5 miles) WSW
- Brocken, Germany - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) WSW
- Leipzig, Germany - 133.7 kms (83.1 miles) SSW
- Erfurt, Germany - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) SW
- Fichtelberg, Germany - 227.8 kms (141.5 miles) S