| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Berlin in February is very cool at 0.6 °C (33.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.2 °C (28 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with sleet or snow once in a while. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 15 days.
- The heavens above Berlin are very dim having on balance only 2:00 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:59 long and the longest day is 10:41 long with an average length of 9:49.
- There are approximately 7:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Berlin February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Berlin, Germany
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Berlin:
- Rostock, Germany - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) NNW
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 256.5 kms (159.4 miles) WNW
- Hamburg, Germany - 255.9 kms (159 miles) WNW
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 99.3 kms (61.7 miles) N
- Hannover, Germany - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) W
- Potsdam, Germany - 18.3 kms (11.4 miles) WSW
- Magdeburg, Germany - 123.1 kms (76.5 miles) WSW
- Brocken, Germany - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) WSW
- Leipzig, Germany - 133.7 kms (83.1 miles) SSW
- Erfurt, Germany - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) SW
- Fichtelberg, Germany - 227.8 kms (141.5 miles) S