| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Berlin in December is very cool at 1.2 °C (34.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.1 °C (30 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 4.3 °C (7.7 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with sleet, snow or rain once in a while. Only 55mm (2.2in) of H2O accrues across an average of 15 days.
- The skies in Berlin are dismal having on balance a murky 1:05 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:39 long and the longest day is 8:00 long with an average length of 7:45.
- There are approximately 6:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 14.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 85.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Berlin December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Berlin, Germany
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Berlin:
- Rostock, Germany - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) NNW
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 256.5 kms (159.4 miles) WNW
- Hamburg, Germany - 255.9 kms (159 miles) WNW
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 99.3 kms (61.7 miles) N
- Hannover, Germany - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) W
- Potsdam, Germany - 18.3 kms (11.4 miles) WSW
- Magdeburg, Germany - 123.1 kms (76.5 miles) WSW
- Brocken, Germany - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) WSW
- Leipzig, Germany - 133.7 kms (83.1 miles) SSW
- Erfurt, Germany - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) SW
- Fichtelberg, Germany - 227.8 kms (141.5 miles) S